How we will continue to serve you during the Coronavirus Pandemic
We remain committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and informed, and our systems and services running without disruption during this health crisis. In addition to this web page, you can follow-us on both LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates.
Key service updates and resources are outlined below:
- Branch Service Updates
- Other Banking Service Options
- Support for Customers Experiencing Hardship
- SBA Relief Programs (Incl. Paycheck Protection Program)
- COVID-19 Information & Assistance Programs
- Fraud Awareness
All bank locations remain operational and ready to serve customers. We have implemented branch service changes in order to comply with recommendations provided by the CDC. Changes include:
- Enhanced cleaning: Across all of our locations, we have increased our supplies of disinfecting products, implemented additional enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols
- Implementing social distancing: All branches will only be allowing two customers in the branch at one time.
- Requiring face coverings: Where mandated by County Health Officials, branches will require that employees and customers wear face coverings while in the branch. The CDC has more information about face coverings and how to make your own.
Modified Branch and Customer Support Line Hours:
- Branches: Monday through Friday, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Customer Support Line: Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Bank of Marin offers other banking options so that you can do your banking on-the-go or from home, including:
- Digital Banking, including online and mobile banking: Learn more and enroll
- Touchtone Banking, available 24/7: (866) 626-6004, Option 4
- A network of ATMs: In addition to our own ATMS, Bank of Marin offers free access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs through MoneyPass. Look for the MoneyPass logo or use the ATM locator.
We’d like to do our part to ease the financial burden that our customers may be experiencing from the COVID-19 pandemic by implementing temporary fee waivers. Fee waivers are effective March 30, 2020, contact your banker or local branch for more details.
- ATM Fees:Bank of Marin will cover any fees incurred when using a non-Bank of Marin ATM.
- Overdraft Fees:All overdraft fees will be waived.
- Early withdrawal penalties on time deposits:Early withdrawal penalties will be waived for any time deposits (CDs) that have been open for longer than 6 days.
- Bank of Marin Credit Cards by Elan Financial Services:Bank of Marin customers with Elan credit cards may be eligible for additional fee waivers and support. Customers may learn more by contacting Elan directly:
- Personal Banking: 1-800-558-3424
- Business Banking: 1-866-485-4545
- Paycheck Protection Program: Bank of Marin is an approved lender for this program. To understand if you are eligible to submit a PPP loan request, CLICK HERE.
- For information on Economic Injury Disaster Loans, CLICK HERE.
- Businesses may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email DISASTERCUSTOMERSERVICE@SBA.GOVfor more information on SBA disaster assistance.
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources: A HELPFUL GUIDE and checklist for Coronavirus Emergency Loans
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): You can find the latest information on the Coronavirus and how to limit your risk of infection, by calling the CDC hotline at 1-800-232-4636 or visit GOV/COVID19.
- CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH – COVID-19 PAGE: Information and resources specific to the State of California.
In times of crisis, fraudsters seek ways to take advantage of the situation. To learn more and access tips to protect your personal information, visit the following resources pages:
- Federal Trade Commission – Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Small Business Administration – Scams & Fraud Alerts
- FBI Urges Vigilance During COVID-19 Pandemic
If you have questions or suspect you have been a victim of fraud, please contact your banker or our Customer Support line at (866) 626-6004.