We remain committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and informed as we move forward out of the Pandemic.
Key service updates and resources are outlined below:
- Branch Service Updates
- Other Banking Service Options
- SBA Support for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Information & Assistance Programs
- Fraud Awareness
All bank locations continue to implement protocols to comply with the latest recommendations provided by the CDC.
On April 19, 2021, we returned to normal hours for our branches and our Customer Support Line:
- Branches: Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Customer Support Line: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Bank of Marin offers other banking options so that you can do your banking on-the-go or from home, including:
- Digital Banking, including online and mobile banking: Learn more and enroll
- Touchtone Banking, available 24/7: (866) 626-6004, Option 4
- A network of ATMs: In addition to our own ATMS, Bank of Marin offers free access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs through MoneyPass. Look for the MoneyPass logo or use the ATM locator.
- Paycheck Protection Program: On May 31, 2021, the SBA closed the Paycheck Protection Program. Bank of Marin is no longer accepting PPP loan applications. To learn more about the PPP forgiveness process for Bank of Marin borrowers, CLICK HERE.
- For detailed information SBA Coronavirus small business guidance and loan resources, CLICK HERE.
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources:A HELPFUL GUIDE and checklist for Coronavirus Emergency Loans
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): GOV/COVID19.
- CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH – COVID-19 PAGE
In times of crisis, fraudsters seek ways to take advantage of the situation. To learn more and access tips to protect your personal information, visit the following resources pages:
- Federal Trade Commission – Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Small Business Administration – Scams & Fraud Alerts
- FBI Urges Vigilance During COVID-19 Pandemic
If you have questions or suspect you have been a victim of fraud, please contact your banker or our Customer Support line at (866) 626-6004.