Serving You During the Pandemic
We remain committed to keeping our customers and employees safe and informed, and our systems and services running without disruption during this health crisis.
Key service updates and resources are outlined below:
- Branch Service Updates
- Other Banking Service Options
- Important Update to Temporary Fee Waivers
- SBA Relief Programs (Incl. Paycheck Protection Program)
- COVID-19 Information & Assistance Programs
- Fraud Awareness
All bank locations remain operational and ready to serve customers. We have implemented branch service changes in order to comply with recommendations provided by the CDC. Changes include:
- Enhanced cleaning: Across all of our locations, we have increased our supplies of disinfecting products, implemented additional enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols
- Implementing social distancing: All branches will only be allowing two customers in the branch at one time. When in the branch, customers are asked to remain 6 feet apart from each other and Bank employees.
- Requiring face coverings: Where mandated by County Health Officials, branches will require that employees and customers wear face coverings while in the branch. The CDC has more information about face coverings and how to make your own.
Modified Branch and Customer Support Line Hours:
- Branches: Monday through Friday, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Customer Support Line: Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Bank of Marin offers other banking options so that you can do your banking on-the-go or from home, including:
- Digital Banking, including online and mobile banking: Learn more and enroll
- Touchtone Banking, available 24/7: (866) 626-6004, Option 4
- A network of ATMs: In addition to our own ATMS, Bank of Marin offers free access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs through MoneyPass. Look for the MoneyPass logo or use the ATM locator.
On March 30, 2020, in order to help ease the financial burden that our customers began experiencing due to the pandemic, Bank of Marin implemented temporary fee waivers for the following:
- ATM fees when using a non-Bank of Marin ATM
- Overdraft fees
- Early withdrawal penalties for any time deposits (CDs) that are open for longer than 6 days
On May 3, 2021, these fees will no longer be automatically waived.
For questions, please contact your banker or local Bank of Marin branch.
SBA SUPPORT FOR small businesses and nonprofits
- Paycheck Protection Program: Bank of Marin is an approved lender for this program. To learn more about the program, CLICK HERE.
- For detailed information SBA Coronavirus small business guidance and loan resources, CLICK HERE.
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources: A HELPFUL GUIDE and checklist for Coronavirus Emergency Loans
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): You can find the latest information on the Coronavirus and how to limit your risk of infection, by calling the CDC hotline at 1-800-232-4636 or visit GOV/COVID19.
- CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH – COVID-19 PAGE: Information and resources specific to the State of California.
In times of crisis, fraudsters seek ways to take advantage of the situation. To learn more and access tips to protect your personal information, visit the following resources pages:
- Federal Trade Commission – Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Small Business Administration – Scams & Fraud Alerts
- FBI Urges Vigilance During COVID-19 Pandemic
If you have questions or suspect you have been a victim of fraud, please contact your banker or our Customer Support line at (866) 626-6004.