Bank of Marin Announces 23rd Annual Spirit of Marin Award Winners
Olympian Jonny Moseley to keynote September 23 community leadership event.
NOVATO, CA – (September 6, 2016) – Bank of Marin (NASDAQ: BMRC) has announced the winners of the 23rd Spirit of Marin Awards, one of the largest business events in the County and Bank of Marin’s signature community event. The awards recognize the philanthropic leadership, volunteerism and success of Marin’s businesses, business leaders and volunteers, as nominated by the Marin County Chambers of Commerce. It will take place on Friday, September 23 from 11:30 am-1:30 pm at St. Vincent’s School for Boys in San Rafael, with Olympic gold medal winner, broadcaster and Marin resident, Jonny Moseley, as this year’s featured speaker.
“Spirit of Marin is an important and inspiring tribute to local leaders for their commitment to our communities,” said Russell A. Colombo, Bank of Marin President and CEO. “We are proud of our longstanding partnership with the Marin County Chambers to honor the businesses and individuals who generously support and strengthen our communities through philanthropy, volunteerism and exemplary business practices.”
This year’s winners are:
- Corte Madera Chamber of Commerce – Rotary Club of Marin Sunrise
- Fairfax Chamber of Commerce – Katharine Harts
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Marin – Marin Community Clinics
- Larkspur Chamber of Commerce – James Rosenfield
- Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce – Gary Ferber
- Novato Chamber of Commerce – Kiosk
- Novato Chamber of Commerce – Cameron Coffey & Kaye Professional Corporation
- San Anselmo Chamber of Commerce – Bradley Real Estate
- San Rafael Chamber of Commerce – 101 Surf Sports
- San Rafael Chamber of Commerce – David Haydon
- San Rafael Chamber of Commerce – Bank of Marin
- Sausalito Chamber of Commerce – Oonagh Kavanagh
- Tiburon Peninsula Chamber of Commerce – Tom O’Neill
- West Marin Chamber of Commerce – Phyllis Faber
In addition to Jonny Moseley, this year’s celebratory luncheon will feature entertainment by the San Francisco Boys Chorus. Luncheon reservations are required and are $60 per person. To make a reservation, go to: spiritofmarin.com or call 415.884.5360.