Apple PayTM will change how you pay with breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features built right into iPhone® 6. So you can pay in an easy, secure, and private way.
- Built in security features such as using an alias account number for transactions
- Supremely convenient payment option
- Electronic receipts
- Simplifies the way you shop at a growing number of stores
It is easy to add your Bank of Marin VISA® debit cards to Apple Pay.
- Simply open the Passbook or Wallet app on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.1 or higher to get started.
- To add a Bank of Marin debit card, enter your card information manually or hold your eligible iPhone over the card and use the device camera to capture it automatically.
- Finally, for security reasons, you may receive a phone number to call for verification as part of the sign up process. Please call that number and validate your enrollment.
To learn more about how and where to use Apple Pay click here or stop by your local Bank of Marin branch.
Disclosure: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.