People Pay is a digital banking service that allows Bank of Marin customers to send money securely using their Bank of Marin VISA® Debit card.
It’s easy! All you need is an email address or cell phone number.
Funds can be accepted to a debit card or directly to a bank account.
- Easy access through Online or Mobile Banking
- Secure movement of money
- Available to Personal and Business customers
- Funds accepted with a network-participating debit card will post within 30 minutes
- Funds accepted to a bank account will post within 3-5 business days
- Log in to your Bank of Marin Online & Mobile Banking account
- Access People Pay from the Transactions menu
- Select Manage Cards to enroll your Bank of Marin VISA® Debit card
- Select Add a Card
- Fill in required card information and select Continue
- Start sending money
Origination & Authentication
- For additional security when originating a People Pay transaction in Online or Mobile Banking, you will be required to input the PIN associated with the Bank of Marin VISA® Debit Card you are using.
- Customers can send the transaction notification to the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number as a text message.
- People Pay Limits: Please contact any branch or call Customer Support Monday – Friday, 9AM-6PM at (866) 626-6004.
- Funds will be deducted from your checking account immediately following the approval of the transaction.
- If a recipient opts to receive funds on a debit card, their card must participate with one of the following networks NCYE, STAR, Accel, Culiance, Pulse and Shazam
- If the recipient receives funds on a debit card, the credit will be available within 30 minutes.
- If the recipient opts to receive funds directly to their bank account, they must provide their account number and routing number at the time of acceptance. The credit should arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Receiver must collect funds within 10 calendar days or the funds will be returned to the sender on the eleventh day. Notifications will be sent to both parties.
Repeating & Cancelling Transactions
- Originators can repeat transactions, however the receiver is required to accept the funds each time.
- You will not be able to cancel People Pay transactions through Online or Mobile Banking. Please contact Customer Support Monday -Friday, 9AM-6PM.
- Depending on the People Pay transaction status, the Bank may be able to cancel and refund transactions. If/when cancellation is completed, notifications are sent to both parties.
- If you do not see People Pay as an option in Online & Mobile Banking, please contact Customer Support for research and resolution.
- If the recipient did not receive the funds notification, contact Customer Support to verify the destination of the notification and to provide options to resend.
- Email notifications for People Pay transactions are sent from People Pay <Payzur@Acculynk.com>
- ‘Text notifications for People Pay transactions are sent from (672) 264-6407
- Links for funds notifications begin with http://bankofmarin.payzur.com
- Customer Support Hours are Monday – Friday, 9AM to 6PM