Winners of the 2020 Calendar Photography Contest
Thank you to the talented high school students and their teachers who provided the extraordinary photography featured in Bank of Marin’s 2020 Community Calendar.
This was our tenth year working with photography teachers and students from local high schools. We were delighted to receive over 200 photographs from students who submitted inspired landscape photography of their North and East Bay communities. The calendar is distributed to over 13,000 customers and local businesses throughout the Bay Area. To pick up a free copy of the 2020 Community Calendar, visit your local branch.
We are especially grateful to Alameda High School, El Cerrito High School, Marin Catholic High School, Napa High School, Marin School of the Arts, Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, San Rafael High School, Sonoma Academy, Sonoma Valley High School, and Terra Linda High School.
Click on the thumbnails below to view a larger image.
View past year’s calendar winners:
To be considered for inclusion in Bank of Marin’s 2021 Community Calendar, high school students from the North Bay, East Bay and San Francisco areas should submit their photo entries between 9/1/20 and 10/5/20, using the following instructions:
- High resolution (300dpi)
- .jpg or .tiff file
- No smaller than 7.0” h x 10.5” w (2100 x 3150 pixels)
- Color or black & white
- Subject matter should represent your local community. However, photos with recognizable faces will not be accepted.
- Complete a Submission Form, save it to your computer then attach to your e-mail
- Read and sign photo release portion of the submission form
- Maximum of three photo submissions per student
- E-mail submission form and photo(s) to CommunityRelations@BankofMarin.com