Winners of the 2022 Calendar Photography Contest
Thank you to the talented high school students and their teachers who provided the extraordinary photography featured in Bank of Marin’s 2022 Community Calendar.
Now in our thirteenth year, the Bank of Marin community calendar is a long-standing collaboration between the bank, teachers and students in our communities. We were pleased and grateful to receive nearly 170 submissions from high school students across Northern California. It is our honor to share the beauty of Northern California in this unique way.
The calendar is distributed to over 10,000 customers and local businesses throughout the Bay Area, Greater Sacramento and Amador County. Bank of Marin donates $250 to each winning photographer’s high school photography department.
Click on the thumbnails below to view a larger image.
To be considered for inclusion in Bank of Marin’s 2023 Community Calendar, high school students from Northern California should submit their photo entries between Fri., Sept. 16, 2022 through Fri., Oct. 21, 2022, using the following instructions:
- Format requirements:
- High resolution (300dpi)
- .jpg or .tiff file
- No smaller than 7.0” h x 10.5” w (2100 x 3150 pixels)
- Color or black & white
- Subject matter should represent your local community, however photos with recognizable faces will not be accepted.
- Maximum of three photo submissions per student
- Submission form including a signed photo release. Digital signatures will be accepted if they include full names, along with a date/time stamp. If you are a minor, please have your parent or legal guardian sign for you.
- Send submissions to CommunityRelations@BankofMarin.com