Now Accepting Submissions for the 2022 Community Calendar:
To be considered for inclusion in Bank of Marin’s 2022 Community Calendar, high school students from Northern California should submit their photo entries between Fri., Sept. 17, 2021 through Fri., Oct. 29, 2021, using the following instructions:
- Format requirements:
- High resolution (300dpi)
- .jpg or .tiff file
- No smaller than 7.0” h x 10.5” w (2100 x 3150 pixels)
- Color or black & white
- Subject matter should represent your local community, however photos with recognizable faces will not be accepted.
- Maximum of three photo submissions per student
- Submission form including a signed photo release. Digital signatures will be accepted if they include full names, along with a date/time stamp. If you are a minor, please have your parent or legal guardian sign for you.
- Send submissions to CommunityRelations@BankofMarin.com
Winners of the 2021 Calendar Photography Contest
Thank you to the talented high school students and their teachers who provided the extraordinary photography featured in Bank of Marin’s 2021 Community Calendar.
Now in our twelfth year, the Bank of Marin community calendar is a long-standing collaboration between the bank, teachers and students in our communities. This year, it was impossible not to acknowledge the unexpected moments that shaped our lives. In light of these unprecedented times, the Bank created a theme for the 2021 calendar — Moments of Light – encouraging students to highlight their gratitude and perseverance in the midst of significant changes facing their local communities. We were pleased to receive nearly 150 submissions from students in the North and East Bay communities.
The calendar is distributed to over 10,000 customers and local businesses throughout the Bay Area. Bank of Marin donates $250 to each winning photographer’s high school photography department.
Click on the thumbnails below to view a larger image.