Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit*, or HELOC, is a line of credit secured by equity in your home to access cash for large personal expenses such as home improvements, college tuition or other unexpected expenses.
A HELOC is a revolving line of credit that allows you the flexibility to borrow funds as needed.
- Line amounts available: $25,000–$1,000,000.
- One easy application with accepted credit score and a fast approval decision turnaround for lines up to $150,000.
- Lines are available on rental properties.
- 0.25% rate discount for automatic payment from a Bank of Marin account, when established at origination.
- 0.25% rate discount if the property’s combined Loan-to-Value (LTV) is 50% or less.
Visit your local branch today to learn more.
* Refer to the Home Equity Line of Credit Application Disclosure for all the Terms and Conditions.