Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit*, or HELOC, is a revolving line of credit that is secured by equity in your home. It allows you the flexibility to access cash for large personal expenses such as home improvements, college tuition or other unexpected expenses as needed.
- Line amounts available: $25,000–$1 million.
- One easy application with accepted credit score and a fast approval decision turnaround for lines up to $150,000.
- Lines are available on rental properties.
- 0.25% rate discount for automatic payment from a Bank of Marin account, when established at origination.
- 0.25% rate discount if the property’s combined Loan-to-Value (LTV) is 50% or less.
Visit your local branch today to learn more.
* Refer to the Home Equity Line of Credit Application Disclosure for all the Terms and Conditions.