For consideration in Bank of Marin’s 2018 Community Calendar Alameda, Marin, Sonoma and Napa County high school students should submit entries by the due date and follow instructions below.
Submission Guidelines: Photo entries will be accepted between 9/1/17 and 10/2/17
- High resolution (300dpi)
- .jpeg or .tiff file
- No smaller than 7.0” h x 10.5” w (2100 x 3150 pixels)
- Color or black & white
- Subject matter should represent your local community. However, photos with recognizable faces will not be accepted.
- Complete a Submission Form, save it to your computer then attach to your e-mail
- Read and sign photo release portion of the submission form
- Maximum of three photo submissions per student
- E-mail submission form and photo(s) to CommunityRelations@BankofMarin.com
Winners of the 2017 Calendar Photography Contest
Thank you to the talented high school students and their teachers who provided the extraordinary photography featured in Bank of Marin’s 2017 Community Calendar.
This will be the seventh year that Bank of Marin has worked with photography teachers and students from local high schools. We were delighted to receive over 150 photographs from students who submitted inspired landscape photography of their North and East Bay communities. The calendar is distributed to approximately 13,000 customers and local businesses throughout the Bay Area. To pick up your free copy of the Bank of Marin calendar, visit your local branch.
We are especially grateful to Alameda High School, Casa Grande High School, Justin-Siena High School, Marin Catholic High School, Napa High School, Novato High School, Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, San Rafael High School, Sonoma Valley High School, Tamalpais High School and Terra Linda High School.
Click on the thumbnails below to view a larger image.