At Bank of Marin, we’re committed to the growth and success of our small business customers.
To support your business, we offer financing solutions for such issues as seasonal needs, business expansion, capital purchases and debt consolidation
- Lines up to $250,000, including a simple, credit-scored application for loans up to $50,000.
- Business line of credit with a 2-year maturity and a $150 loan documentation fee at opening. Variable interest rates tied to the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal.
- Business term loan features fully amortized fixed rates with up to a 5-year term and a $250 loan documentation fee at opening.
- Link your line of credit or term loan to your Bank of Marin digital banking account for 24/7 access to advances and payments.
Contact your local branch today, or visit our Products & Services page to learn more.
Business Grown Here, Together
“I received an email from the Bank asking if we could use a van….It’s that kind of thing that makes it special to us and why we value the relationship so much. They go above and beyond what you’d normally expect a Bank to do.”
Former Chief Executive Officer
Committee on the Shelterless (COTS)
Fraud & Cybersecurity Resources
Mitigate fraud and cyber-attack risk for your business. Download our free guides for helpful tips on fraud prevention and cybersecurity.
Protecting Your Business. Inside you’ll learn:
- Anti-fraud best practices
- Billing fraud schemes
- Business email compromise
- Mobile banking security tips
- Valuable fraud prevention tools
Cybersecurity for Small Business. Easy to follow ways to protect:
- Files & devices
- Wireless network
- Equipment & paper files
- Against phishing scams
- More tips to protect your business