Financial Education, Tools, and Training
In today’s world of complex financial decisions, kids, teenagers and adults alike should acquire the knowledge necessary to effectively manage their money. A positive attitude toward financial planning with the ability to use credit responsibly, the confidence to manage money, and understanding the long term benefits of saving is crucial.
Money management skill building and ongoing financial education can be found at the following links.
- For reliable and innovative tips and information about financial matters, access the FDIC Consumer Newsletter.
- Enhance your financial skills with the FDIC’s Money Smart Financial Educational Program.
- Access financial education tools from multiple federal web sites in one place at mymoney.gov.
- Calculate the FDIC insurance coverage on your deposits, plus access other FDIC resources and FAQs about deposit insurance at the Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) website.
- Learn how to make informed financial decisions about paying for college at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Paying for College website.