Bank of Marin Announces Winners of the 24th Annual Spirit of Marin Awards
Publisher Rob Devincenzi to keynote October 6 community leadership event
NOVATO, CA – (September 11, 2017) – Bank of Marin (NASDAQ: BMRC) has announced the winners of the 24th Spirit of Marin Awards, as nominated by the Marin County Chambers of Commerce. One of the largest business events in the county and Bank of Marin’s signature community event, the awards recognize the philanthropic leadership, volunteerism and success of Marin’s businesses, business leaders and volunteers. The luncheon will take place on Friday, October 6 from 11:30 am-1:30 pm at St. Vincent’s School for Boys in San Rafael, with Marin Independent Journal President and Publisher, Rob Devincenzi, as this year’s featured speaker.
“After 24 years of celebrating local leaders and their philanthropic endeavors, we at Bank of Marin remain in awe of the passion and commitment that still abounds in our community,” said Russell A. Colombo, Bank of Marin President and CEO. “We join with the Marin County Chambers in saying thank you to the businesses and individuals who generously support and strengthen our communities through philanthropy, volunteerism and exemplary business practices.”
This year’s winners are:
- Corte Madera Chamber – Tori Puliz, Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Fairfax Chamber – Bradley Real Estate
- Hispanic Chamber – Rosie De Alvarez , National Latino Peace Officers Association
- Larkspur Chamber – Helen Russell, Equator Coffees and Teas
- Mill Valley Chamber – The Outdoor Art Club
- Novato Chamber, Small Business – Valley Oak Wealth Management
- Novato Chamber, Large Business – Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
- San Anselmo Chamber – San Francisco Theological Seminary
- San Rafael Chamber, Small Business – Sun First Solar
- San Rafael Chamber, Large Business – EO Products
- Sausalito Chamber – Shelby Van Meter, Sausalito Beautiful
- Tiburon Peninsula Chamber – Steve Sears, Sam’s Anchor Cafe
- West Marin Chamber – Joyce Goldfield
In addition to Rob Devincenzi, this year’s luncheon will feature entertainment by Meggie Cansler, a Broadway performer with Transcendence Theatre Company. Luncheon reservations are required and are $60 per person. To make a reservation, go to: www.spiritofmarin.com or call 415.884.5360.