Bank of Marin Selects Local High School Photographers for Annual Calendar
Community Calendar Features Student Work from 4 Counties Across the Bay Area
Bank of Marin has announced the names of 23 students from 5 local high schools whose photography is featured in the Bank’s 2021 community calendar. This marks the eleventh year that Bank of Marin has worked with photography teachers and students in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, and Alameda counties to select images for the calendar. Students submitted over 100 images, and judges at the Bank made the final photo selections.
“With a theme of ‘Moments of Light,’ we asked students to capture images that honestly represent their lives in 2020,” said Russell A. Colombo, President & CEO of Bank of Marin. “Thanks to their talent and creativity, our annual community calendar reflects both the challenging and the uplifting moments they discovered during an unprecedented year.”
This year’s featured student photographers are:
- Justin-Siena High School, Napa – Chloe Ramirez, Colin Esperanza, Mia Brown
- Marin Catholic High School, Kentfield – Aidan O’Neill, Adriana Stein, Annika Carlson, Ava Graves, Eleanor Brink, Grace Hovan, Isabella Jarmicki, Katherine Hautau, Leilah Garcia, Mandy Sullivan, Nicholas Batchelder, Nicole Kolbater, Sailor Berger, Tessa Bannister
- Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, Alameda – Nicole Chan
- Sonoma Academy, Santa Rosa – Lulu Schneilla
- Sonoma Valley High School – Bryan Avila, Emma Gallagher, Lola Martin, Leah Carter
Bank of Marin will donate $250 to each participating high school’s photography program for the purchase of supplies and equipment. The 2021 community calendars will be available for free at all Bank of Marin branches.