Bank of Marin for the Wine Industry
A solid financial resource for your wine business
To learn more about Bank of Marin and how our wine industry specialists can help you solve the unique and often complex needs of your business.
As a local, independent bank, we offer an array of financial products customized for the wine industry. Backed by the personal attention and responsiveness of a community bank, our talented lenders can tailor loan packages to fit your specific needs.
- Receivables & inventory financing
- Equipment financing & leasing
- Barrel purchases
- Working capital lines of credit
- Facility expansion and upgrades
- Commercial real estate loans for purchase or refinance
- Winery construction loans
- Business acquisition
- Business re-capitalizations
Contact one of our wine industry specialists for more information about the right financing solution for your wine-related business.
SVP, Commercial Banking Regional Manager
SVP, Senior Commercial Banker
Senior Commercial Banker
Cash Management Products
With our commercial banking expertise, we can help your business grow and prosper.
Checking Accounts and Business Online Banking
- Remote Deposit
- Cash Sweep Accounts
- Business Payroll Services
- ACH Origination
- Image Lockbox
- Positive Pay Fraud Prevention Services
- Merchant Services
For more information about all of our Cash Management services, click here.
- A/R Line of Credit, $8 million: line of credit to manage receivables and inventory financing for a premium winery
- Vineyard Development, $8 million: Land acquisition and vineyard development for luxury wine producer.
- Construction Financing, $6.4 million: New winery construction loan w/SBA 504 take-out component.
- Commercial Real Estate Loan, $1.8 million: Construction of a new tasting room for a premium wine producer.
- A/R Line of Credit, $1.5 million: Line of credit for a vineyard management company to carry receivables.
- Barrel Financing, $500,000: Purchase of oak barrels for a premium winery