Bank of Marin Selects Local High School Photographers for Annual Calendar
Community Calendar Features Student Work from Marin, Sonoma, Napa & Alameda Counties
NOVATO, CA – (November 16, 2017) – Bank of Marin has announced the names of 17 students from 10 local high schools whose photography is featured in the Bank’s 2018 community calendar. This marks the eighth year in a row that Bank of Marin has worked with photography teachers and students at Bay Area high schools to select images for the calendar. Students submitted over 200 images, and judges at the Bank made the final photo selections.
“We understand the importance of providing safe, creative outlets for our young people to express themselves,” said Russell A. Colombo, President & CEO of Bank of Marin. “Our annual calendar gives them the opportunity to showcase that creativity while also giving back to the schools that help develop their talents.”
This year’s featured student photographers are:
- Marin Catholic High School, Greenbrae – Jacqueline Bondanza, Ry Goodwin, Bella Lachman, Kenzie Morgenlaender, Casey Shannon, Madi Tara and Madison Tarkenton
- Marin School of the Arts, Novato High School – Tassos Foster and Phoebe Zea
- Redwood High School, Larkspur – Olivia Carrel
- San Domenico School, San Anselmo – Cindy Zhang
- San Rafael High School – Cody Jackson
- Sonoma Academy, Santa Rosa – Kelly Needleman
- Sonoma Valley High School – Marvin Jason Ramirez
- Tamalpais High School, Mill Valley – Brieana Bernal
- Terra Linda High School, San Rafael – Devon Stapleton
- The College Preparatory School, Oakland – Suah Oh
Bank of Marin will donate $100 to each participating high school’s photography program for the purchase of supplies and equipment. The 2018 community calendars will be available for free at all Bank of Marin branches.