Bank of Marin Selects Local High School Photographers for Annual Calendar
Community Calendar Features Student Work from 5 Counties Across the Bay Area
Bank of Marin has announced the names of 18 students from 10 local high schools whose photography is featured in the Bank’s 2020 community calendar. This marks the tenth year in a row that Bank of Marin has worked with photography teachers and students in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties to select images for the calendar. Students submitted over 200 images, and judges at the Bank made the final photo selections.
“Even in today’s technology-focused society, we understand what an important role the arts continue to play in the lives of our young people,” said Russell A. Colombo, President & CEO of Bank of Marin. “Our annual calendar gives them a unique opportunity to express themselves creatively, while also giving back to the schools that help develop their talents.”
This year’s featured student photographers are:
- Alameda High School – Kyle Wonzen
- El Cerrito High School – Bianca Pagel
- Marin Catholic High School, Kentfield – Julia Maushardt, Emma Bradish, Ian O’Hanlon, Isabella Jarmicki, Kelly Koenig, Cameron Taylor
- Marin School of the Arts, Novato High School – Tassos Foster
- Napa High School – Amy Carson
- Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, Alameda – Brian Barragan, Johnny Tran Vu
- San Rafael High School – Evelyn Cifuentes
- Sonoma Academy, Santa Rosa – Sara Boyers
- Sonoma Valley High School – Camryn Berger, Rishi Clark
- Terra Linda High School, San Rafael – Stella Seiler, Bodhi Hornick
Bank of Marin will donate $250 to each participating high school’s photography program for the purchase of supplies and equipment. The 2020 community calendars will be available for free at all Bank of Marin branches.