Bank of Marin Selects Northern California High School Photographers for Annual Calendar
Community Calendar Features Student Work across Northern California
Bank of Marin has announced the names of 30 students from 9 local high schools whose photography is featured in the Bank’s 2022 community calendar. This marks the thirteenth year that Bank of Marin has worked with photography teachers and students across the Bank’s footprint to select images for the calendar. Students submitted over 100 images, and judges at the Bank made the final photo selections.
“We are thrilled to continue our annual tradition in recognizing talented students from across our footprint,” said Tim Myers, President & CEO of Bank of Marin. “As Bank of Marin continues to expand across Northern California, we look forward to welcoming new schools and students to share their great work.”
This year’s featured student photographers are:
- Jesuit High School, Sacramento – Brandon Curry, Hunter Smith
- Justin-Siena High School, Napa – Megyn Dougherty, Mia Brown, Sophia Campos
- Marin Catholic High School, Kentfield – Adri Stein, Aiden Achuck, Alyssa Shea Mulligan, Brendan Cassidy, Gabriella Galetti, Hudson Wunderlich, Jack Sargent, Mandy Sullivan, Tessa Bannister, Thomas Hamel
- Napa High School, Napa – James Maldonado Grijalva, Leah Carter, Yair Avina
- Novato High School – Amelia Hellawell, Christopher Tziu, Arryn Barnaal
- Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, Alameda – Amelia Hollis, Anoshka Khudanpur, Isabelly Duarte, Izzy Edens
- Sonoma Valley High School – Cole Gorman, Leo Fichtenberg, Yanell Velazquez
- Terra Linda High School – Niki Sharifi
- The Branson School, Ross – Jeffrey Huang
Bank of Marin will donate $250 to each participating high school’s photography program for the purchase of supplies and equipment. The 2022 community calendars are complimentary and will be available at all Bank of Marin branches.