Business Checking Accounts
Choose the right checking account that best fits the size and needs of your business, from lower monthly transaction activity, to significant cash and checking account activity. Each account comes with the convenience of an Visa® Debit Card and access to a network of nation-wide surcharge-free ATMs in addition to Bank of Marin ATMs.
You also have the option of digital banking, credit cards and other banking solutions.
View our complete range of business checking account products:
- Business Visa® Debit Cards
- Business Overdraft Credit Line*
- Overdraft Protection
- Visa Business Credit Card*
- Free Basic Digital Banking
- BUSINESS BILL PAY: Business Bill Pay lets you pay any company or individual in the U.S. from your designated business checking accounts. Pay bills, view or cancel pending payments. Choose to receive and view online versions of your bills from select vendors such as phone, utility, insurance and more. Receive email alerts to manage your payments
- Visa Business Prepaid Card: PEX is a next-generation expense management platform that offers improved reconciliation practices, transparent and efficient spending, purchase control, and enhanced financial security. For more information click here.
*Subject to credit approval.
We offer a wide variety of deposit products designed to meet the specific banking needs of your business.
Basic Business 100
A great value for small businesses with lower transaction activity (100 items per month or less). This account does not earn interest.
Business 100 Interest
An interest-earning account available for sole-proprietors and nonprofits with lower balances and limited transaction needs. Not available for corporations or partnerships.
Account earns interest on all collected balances. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time. Account fees could reduce earnings on the account. Please contact us regarding our Rate information.
Active Business 300
Available for medium-sized businesses with larger checking account activity, usually 300 items a month or less.
Cash Management Checking
This account is for large businesses with higher balances and significant cash and check activity.
Depending on balances carried, an earnings credit may offset the monthly service charge. You pay only for the services you actually use, earning credit for balances carried.
Click here for more information on Treasury Management products.
Business Money Market Account
Designed for businesses that prefer to earn a higher interest rate while still maintaining a level of liquidity.
Access Your Funds
You can make unlimited deposits by mail, direct deposit, FAX, telephone transfer, ATM or in person. Regardless of your balances regulations limit your account to a total of six (6) pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals in any combination of checks paid, automatic transfers, pre-authorized debits (including transfers for overdraft protection), telephone transfers or other electronic transmission, Online banking transfers or bill payment transfers per statement cycle.
Interest Calculation and Rate
Account earns interest on all collected balances. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time. Account fees could reduce earning on the account. Please contact us regarding our Rate information.